- Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- Program name: Swedish Medical Center Program
- Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- ACGME ID: 2205400001
- Selection of first year resident positions is done via the National Resident Match Program (NRMP)
- NRMP Match Number 1755220C0
- Swedish OB/GYN Residency is approved for 6 residents/year through ACGME
- All applications are reviewed holistically and considered on all facets of the application
- Application submission deadline will be October 1st in compliance with the standards for the OB/GYN Application and Interview process by APGO/CREOG.
- Three Letters of Recommendation, it is suggested that 1 be from your OB/GYN rotation.
- Virtual open house dates: September 10th 10am PDT/1pm EDT link to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIpdeivrzIqGt0xec5huIVIy0taLtJpnBE8 September 24th at 10am PDT/1pm EDT link to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYkfuqgpj0qGdFByqDrzGmINaAbJwUtdQuV
- Interview dates: 11/9; 11/17; 11/29; 12/9; 12/14; 1/5
- Swedish OB/GYN residency will consider IMG candidates for interviews and residency positions. The following criteria should be meet for application:
- The program will support J-1 applicants; U.S. clinical experience is strongly preferred with a letter of recommendation from your U.S. preceptor.
- ECFMG certification at the time of application is required. Please review the ECFMG requirements for additional information.
For more information please contact:
Carly Strayer- Program Coordinator