Join us for a virtual open house to learn more about our program! Open houses will be held via zoom on Oct 16th (completed) and 30th, at 10am PST. Registration will be required for the open houses, see below link to register:
October 30th 10am PST: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcscOGvqjwpHtDy8FLWyl4gJAyD5wF-hNGN
- Anticipated interview dates for incoming 2022 intern class:
- Nov 12th, Nov 16th, Dec 3rd, Dec 4th, Dec 7th, Dec 15th, Dec 17th, Jan 7th, Jan 8th
- Interviews will be from 7am-12pm PST
- Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- Program name: Swedish Medical Center Program
- Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- ACGME ID: 2205400001
- Selection of first year resident positions is done via the National Resident Match Program (NRMP)
- NRMP Match Number 1755220C0
- Swedish Ob/Gyn Residency is approved for 6 residents/year through ACGME
- All applications are reviewed and considered on all facets of the application
- Applications will continue to be accepted past October 1st given the newly established status of the program, so applicants may continue to submit their application after this date
- Virtual open house and interview dates will be announced soon!
- We plan on extending initial interview invitations on October 19th per APGO/CREOG recommendations
- Swedish Ob/Gyn residency will consider IMG candidates for interviews and residency positions. The following criteria should be meet for application:
- The program will support J-1 applicants; U.S. clinical experience is strongly preferred with a letter of recommendation from your U.S. preceptor.
- ECFMG certification at the time of application is required. Please review the ECFMG requirements for additional information.
For more information please contact:
Joann Pavel, MBA- Director of Graduate Medical Education